Beebscraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate yaaay!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Beebscraft! on your social bookmarking website

Affiliates
free forum

Impending Map Reset

5 posters

Go down

Impending Map Reset Empty Impending Map Reset

Post  Breathfire Sat May 05, 2012 11:16 pm

We are going to have a map reset soon for a variety of reasons. This is mostly just a heads up since me and peahat have not worked out all the details, but you can expect it to happen in the next month, most likely in a couple weeks.

The current plan is that we are going to go around and save buildings of interest before the reset. These will be transferred over afterwords. If you think you have a building or area of interest, talk to me or peahat and we will take a look.

Once we have everything saved and ready to transfer, we are going to remove all protections from the current server. You will be able to kill/blow up whoever or whatever you want. This will last for a day or so.

In the next server, any residences/cities that are to be transferred won't be placed in the world for a week or two to give people opportunities to build new, better structures. After that the saved buildings will be placed.

In the next server, creation of towns is going to be more tightly regulated. However, the first person to kill the ender dragon and collect the egg is guaranteed rights to found the first town of the server.

Also, in the new server, we will not have an official mod shop in spawn, nor will we be the caretakers of spawn city. We are going to leave the creation and running of spawn to the players themselves. Although me and the moderators will not have an official mod shop, we may open our own shops privately.

Thats about it, but remember that these details are subject to change, I'm just trying to give you guys a headsup

Breathfire

Back to top Go down

Impending Map Reset Empty Re: Impending Map Reset

Post  Njae Sat May 05, 2012 11:23 pm

If it is going to be in the next few weeks, why not wait until the 1.3 update that will change the terrain generation to make it more smooth 1.3 isn't that far off either since all the recent snapshots that have been coming out. I think most people will accept it easier if it is a major content update and not just a reset for the sake of a reset.

Njae

Back to top Go down

Post  Breathfire Sat May 05, 2012 11:28 pm

We may very well do that Njae Smile

Breathfire

Back to top Go down

Post  MatoroIgnika Sat May 05, 2012 11:30 pm

It would be loads easier to handle if you held off to 1.3, It would feel like your resetting for and ACTUAL REASON.

MatoroIgnika

Back to top Go down

Post  Michi2040 Sat May 05, 2012 11:56 pm

I'd be a lot more comfortable with a reset due to the 1.3 update. Its also something to look forward to. :3 Speaking as a player and a mod of course.

Michi2040

Back to top Go down

Post  Breathfire Sun May 06, 2012 2:32 am

Guess we won't be resetting after all due to popular opinion.

I'll keep you updated when we do though

Breathfire

Back to top Go down

Post  Anapona Sun May 06, 2012 7:47 am

I want to reset~ it'd leave me something to do while michi, wasa, njae, wolf and breath aren't on. Cuz thats like, the only reason i stay on some days.

Anapona

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down