Beebscraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate yaaay!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Beebscraft! on your social bookmarking website

Affiliates
free forum

MORE ON BANS AND RULES (if you only read one thing here, MAKE SURE IT'S THIS)

Go down

MORE ON BANS AND RULES (if you only read one thing here, MAKE SURE IT'S THIS) Empty MORE ON BANS AND RULES (if you only read one thing here, MAKE SURE IT'S THIS)

Post  peahat Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:01 am

THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT RULES (i.e. THE RULES THAT CAN GET YOU BANNED:
  1. NO CLIENT-SIDE MODS OR X-RAY TEXTURE PACKS. NONE. We will find you, seriously. We have server logs and also Breath's just hella smart about that shit somehow
  2. DON'T BE A DICK
  3. ….That's basically it. We have disabled anything that we don't like and there is protection, so I can't even think of how anyone can break the rules without using mods 9___6

If you suspect that someone else is cheating or being a bag of dicks:
  1. Send us a detailed message of the incident via forums or dA. Try to be specific. For sure, tell us the dates and maybe times.
  2. SCREENCAP SCREENCAP SCREENCAP. The more solid evidence we have, the less guesswork and bias there will be in our decisions.
  3. UNPROTECTED LAND IS FAIR GAME!!! I know it sucks when people bust into your house and fuck your shit up and you are welcome to talk to us about it if you want our sympathies and feelsbadman.jpgs, but we aren't going to punish anyone for griefing your unprotected house. Remember that this is an public server!! Anyone off the street can, have, and will come in and fuck shit up. PROTECT YOUR STUFF!
    (note to griefers: if you ruin someone's house and they start blowing up your stuff or killing you over and over, don't come crying to us about it.)

How Breath and I make decisions:
We talk to both sides and get both stories and/or we will study the server logs during that specific incident. The server logs allow us to see everything you've typed, including PMs and commands.
a note about logs: We will not look your shit up and read your PMs for no reason (especially cause it's a pain in the ass to download the log). We will only dl it to look for offending commands.

Elaboration on the "Don't be a dick" rule. One could argue that griefing an unprotected house or killing someone breaks this rule. However, it is okay to raid unprotected houses and we do encourage you to hunt griefers down and kill them as revenge, so THIS RULE DOES NOT REFER TO THAT.
Being a dick means harrassing another player (killing them repeatedly for no reason, harassing them via chat, etc etc) or being racist or sexist somehow. This is where SCREENCAPS come in handy, since Breath and I will have to decide on our own whether this person is or is not a dick.

PUNISHMENTS:
If we find out you are using client-side mods, we will give you one warning to turn it off. TWO if you're lucky.
If you don't heed our warnings and we catch you again, you will be banned.

If we decide you are being a dick, we will give you one warning. ONLY ONE.
If you don't stop being a dick, we will kick you for 12 hours.
Come back and be a dick again, and we will ban you.

BEWARE: Just because we haven't confronted you does not mean we haven't caught you. Breath might be rigging your house to explode in your face before he bans you. I let him do it cause it's funny :3

AND FINALLY:
The final decision always lies with us. If you think you've been banned/kicked/had your house blown up by Breath unfairly, then you are welcome to post here on the forums in your own defense.

peahat
Admin

https://beebscraft.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down