Beebscraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate yaaay!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Beebscraft! on your social bookmarking website

Affiliates
free forum

New Idea for a Forum Thread/Section/Whatever?

Go down

New Idea for a Forum Thread/Section/Whatever? Empty New Idea for a Forum Thread/Section/Whatever?

Post  xdemi_demonx Wed May 23, 2012 12:03 am

I was thinking since some people sometimes have to go inactive and on hiatus every now and then, it'd be cool to make a section dedicated to updating the mods on people's activity, as in, people who are inactive. That way, the mods can get a reason and understand why a certain person isn't getting on as much, or at all - that is, IF they have a reason, lol.

I suggest this because I personally am on a MC hiatus right now. Though I may be able to get on the internet, Minecraft really isn't much of an option for me at all. (Recently got on the game though to update my "hiatus" signs.)

This, in my opinion, would be a really nifty and useful thread/forum section/whatever. People could be gone because of many reasons, such as:

♦ school
♦ anime cons (exp: peahat, if I remember correctly >_> )
♦ maybe they're taking a break from games
♦ life in general
♦ derp, can't think of more...

I don't even know. It may not be a necessity, but it could be convenient :/
It could also prevent many unnecessary house and plot ownership deletions! ;u;

(That's my main worry. I want to come back to this server eventually, but I'm afraid when I do, everything I've worked for will be gone. OTL )

.//bad at phrasing things well //sob

-Demi ♥
xdemi_demonx
xdemi_demonx

http://Adai-the-human-angel.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down