Beebscraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate yaaay!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Beebscraft! on your social bookmarking website

Affiliates
free forum

Introduction Thread

+3
peahat
xdemi_demonx
Njae
7 posters

Go down

Introduction Thread Empty Introduction Thread

Post  Njae Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:47 am

All forums need one so here we go.

Well...
I am Njae and I live in the deep woods of sweden. (wish I was kidding about the deep woods)
Don't feel as old as I am for better and worse.
What I enjoy doing in minecraft is helping others mostly unless I find something I really want to build.

skype is Njaedono for those who want to talk. :>

Njae

Back to top Go down

Introduction Thread Empty My intro

Post  xdemi_demonx Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:21 pm

I didn't know whether or not I should reply or post a new topic. I'm still a super noob at forums at the moment. ANYWAYS! I chose to reply, a safe route to take in my opinion.

Herro thar! My name is Demi, hence the "demi" in my username. I get to make a lot of fun puns with a name like that, lol. Umm, I like to play minecraft because I like setting goals for myself and achieving them. It's a good feeling! I especially love to build houses - mostly complex ones, I personally can't stand really simple buildings. It's that aspect of the game that really drew me in. It can be so artistic and expressive! That's why I love playing on multiplayer servers the most - because I get to see all sorts of amazing structures, and show mine off in the process! c:

I think the best thing about minecraft multiplayer is when people come together and strive to achieve the same goal! I feel so apart of something special whenever that happens, lol. Even if it IS just a game. >u<

Anywho, so far Beebscraft is an amazing server, and I can't wait to see what awesome things we come up with next! ;D

I do not like skyping, unless it's for chatroom purposes only. I hate my voice >~>

xdemi_demonx
xdemi_demonx

http://Adai-the-human-angel.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Introduction Thread Empty Re: Introduction Thread

Post  peahat Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:04 am

Hello! I'm Peahat :3 I live in California, USA. I like comicbooks, science fiction, breadmaking, awful puns, and Minecraft! Yaaayayy!

Exploring is one of my favorite thing about Minecraft. I really liek packing the bare essentials, and then setting off as far as I can go. I like pumpkins so much because they used to be ungrowable, so they would be my proof of how long and far I'd traveled. They're still cool now though, of course.

I think servers with buttloads of people on them are the best! So thanks to every single one of you guys for playing with us (: Unless you break the rules. |: We will find you.

peahat
Admin

https://beebscraft.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  em0tard Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:03 am

Names em0tard or em0 as people call me on the server.
I absolutely love minecraft and can spend hours upon hours on it exploring, collecting, and building.
I love anime, paranormal romances and video games.

em0tard

Back to top Go down

Introduction Thread Empty Sup Dudes

Post  Breathfire Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:49 am

Hey broskis,

My name is Breathfire, I'm a resident mod. I live in sunny california and just graduated from University studying computer science. I can't draw for crap.

I like minecraft, playing minecraft, programming, minecraft, pumpkins, birds, and uh.. I like turtles.

Oh yea, I like birds too. I have 4 green cheek conures and they are cute.

Uhh. Yea.

-Breathfire

Breathfire

Back to top Go down

Post  kaymonstar Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:25 pm

My name is Kay.

I live in florida, USA.
I craft mines and mine crafts.
I draw funny pictures on the internets.
kaymonstar
kaymonstar

http://failcraft.smackjeeves.com

Back to top Go down

Introduction Thread Empty Look! I have arrived!

Post  Kaji Motomiya Mon May 07, 2012 10:56 pm

My name's Kaji Motomiya, Kaji or "Jamie" will do.

Minecrafting since 2010, and I specialize in underground/underwater dwellings, mainly because I somehow have the patience to. I suck at redstone technology and am extremely lazy and cowardly to dig in mines.

You can view my creative works via my DeviantArt via the Beebscraft DA group.

Anything else? Not that I can think of. I'll be seeing you guys more during the summer.

Also, I'm from New Jersey.

Kaji Motomiya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down